Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How time flies...

Howdy all, yes, I've been slackin' on the blogging. I'd tell you to sue me, but I really don't have much. That should be a good lead in...

Not a lot going on that I actually want to write about. Like, there's this story about a woman who decapitated her infant child and ate it's brain, but that's not a fun topic. Chewed off a couple toes too. Yikes. h/t to the Fookisan.

You all know I'm a right leaner, so I'm not going to go off on the vehicle which is our economy driving headlong into a ditch. If you can't run a clunkers promotion for a freaking WEEK, then I really don't want you in charge of another healthcare system since you haven't figured out the bugs in the first one. Or two. Maybe more, but I'm not a Czar so I shouldn't know these things... oh wait, the Czar doesn't have to know either. That's cool. Glad my tax dollars are paying these 44 (or whatever... I lost count after 30) assholes over 100k a year each. Maybe I can apply to be a horrible blogger Czar... crap. Wouldn't work. I know too much.

My hours have been cut at work, and since I'm a contracting type, I don't get paid. Not fired, but having your employer say "you're taking week off" just kinda sucks. I'm happy to be working so I wouldn't dare bitch, and that's a really frightening position to be in. I can't even imagine how it feels to be unemployed with this kind of grim stagnation out there. We've accepted the fact that it sucks and now we want it working again... I just don't want the government at the helm of what appears to be a ship without a rudder. Somebody, anybody, needs to get everybody on the same page, because we're all over the place.

They haven't buried Michael Jackson yet? The French (now) are more conservative than us??? Russian subs are cruising our eastern seaboard, Obama still hasn't backed off of backing the bad guys. Oh wait! There is good news out there, Michael Phelps can smoke(yes, I know, was before whatevs) AND win a few more medals. Good for you pal. Hey, even I have my liberal side.

What's up with the Jews selling kidneys in New Jersey? I mean, they can't donate themselves, but if there's a dollar to be had. Good Lord. 40 some politicians indicted, and not a lot of heat about it. Like this happens every day. What? 40 some corrupt guys? No big deal....

Okay, I'm done for now. Just so you know, I'm not dead, I'm just sleeping.

No comments: