Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some quick thoughts, just to change the topic

Been out doin' stuff, which is good, but alas the blog suffers. Whatever. It is all about me, after all. I have a million things to do, so let's just summarize a few things that need scratchin'....

A-Rod shouldn't be in this position to begin with, as I have already whined about. I guess he's the final nail in baseball's coffin. Stupid. Confidential apparently doesn't actually mean anything after all. I think he should sue the pants off of everybody involved in that 2003 test, and I get 10%.

Obama signs the Porkulus, so off we go into the wild blue ether. Where are all these dollars going? Why do I even ask these questions? I know I won't get any of it, so therefore I think it stinks.

Way to go Matt Kenseth! Winner of this year's Daytona 500. Last year wasn't so good, and even though this wasn't a whole race, he ran hard all day and got into the position he needed to be in to win. Gratz to Matt and the 17 crew.

You know why they fired Therrien? Because he speaks French. 'Nuff said. (on the honest side, it wasn't necessarily his fault, but if his players don't want to play for him, he might as well go now.)

I miss Football season. Oh! Speaking of which, who is the Thug of the Month? Marshawn Lynch! Way to propegate the stereotype, dumbass. It's "Black History Month", not "Make Blacks Look Bad Historically" month.

Three cheers to the Sherriff for not busting Phelps. He'll pay his penance, and we all move on. Whew!

What is this nugget of news? Michael Vick may be back with the 49ers??? If Goodell lets him play... ooooh... I'll... uh... write something about it here! But in the meantime, my radar will be up to spin on this story. Dog Killa gets to play ball! Well, maybe he can give some handgun tips to Plaxico.

Okay, that's enough tidbits for now. I think I'll write about Israel next...

2 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

I'm def. looking forward to the post on Israel...

Anonymous said...

You see that a new, summer football league is starting? OMG - smacks of that USFL - or whatever it was, that Fluttie went for back in the 80's...give it up...but, I wish the NFL did more during the off months...not sure what, perhaps they can form a Baseball team? lolol..Imagine a 350lb linebacker running towards first - I GUARANTEE - the first baseman would NOT stand there for long...hehehehe