Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hmm....

I love Hockey. Alas, I don't watch a lot until the Playoffs roll around, and I'm not paying the money for the package so I can watch the Red Wings play. So, I keep up by reading the blogs and news, and I really just like good hockey, no matter who ultimately wins.

So how about them Sharks? Unbeaten at home? How dangerous are these guys? As a Wings fan, I'm starting to sweat a little bit. We're certainly not slouching, but a lot of our wins are coming in OT, which doesn't bode well. Granted, it's still way early in the season, so it's silly to speculate but I can't help but think that this year may be trouble. The nice thing is, if we can stay on top of the division, we can let someone else take them out early in the playoffs.

If they can.

No comments: