Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Murphy's got me!!!

Ah, one of those days. Cold as hell, could hardly get out of the re-frozen driveway. Can't find my wallet. Stuck behind morons the whole drive in to work. Get to work? Monitor won't turn on. Call the help desk? Talk to some douchebag from some other country, and I still don't have a monitor. "Borrow" a monitor from a (temporarily) vacant cube, and finally get to work. What's this? Can't run my scripts, ticketing system not working correctly, and the ticket I created to get a new monitor? Sitting there in the bucket "waiting for reply from customer". Hmm. That's odd, the phone didn't ring, and I have no messages.

Facebook wont' let me log in, my IE is giving me hell and I've accomplished NOTHING yet today. I was supposed to call someone last night, but got sidetracked and by the time I remembered, it was too late to call, so maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time today.

What was it, Thursday that was a good day? I think I'm just going to reflect on that for the rest of the day, so if you're looking for me, you'll have to turn over some rocks. I'm goin' hiding.

No comments: